Thursday, May 21, 2009

 

Quick update...

I wanted to post my Twitter page, since I have been twittering some of my WODs and times. Go there for more frequent updates.
I am thinking about picking up a set of kettlebells (1 pood, 1.5 pood, and 2 pood) for workouts in the park this summer. One thing that I still like to do is get outside and it'd be nice to have something to use besides just bodyweight workouts. The only issue is cost. One place I found online was about 410 for the 3 including shipping. The shipping for these things is ridiculous, which I guess is understandable.
Also, yesterday's WOD:
4 rounds
400 meter run
50 squats
Completed in 95 degree heat in 12:07.
Today should be a day off if I'm doing 3 on, 1 off. So maybe I'll do some strength work today. I'd also like to go for a bike ride at some point, now that my bike is all good to go thanks to JV.
Also I am taking tomorrow off of work for no reason. I cannot wait. I think the weather will be reasonable so I will probably enjoy laying by the pool for a while. Ahh. And also very much looking forward to getting together with a special someone tomorrow night. Should be a great kickoff to a long weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?